CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Off to a new start......or so I thought.

Well First of all......



Ok, well I had thought to start the day by making a nice breakfast for the family but it turns out they had other ideas!
Due to the nature of the beast of New Years and our all staying up so late you could say I was a bit tired.
I was woken up to the sounds of "mom we made you breakfast in bed!" I buried under my blankets, and trying to figure out what they were talking about responded with a "oohhh uggghhh, huh what??"
So breakfast by me was scrapped, but thank you G and Daddy for making me waffles! :)
Next up was lunch, easy right? Nope! Yet again I am beat to the punch by my husband who while I was getting kids ready to go for an afternoon/evening of fun at family's house made sandwiches for the everyone! Guess what kind....come on! Guess!!
That's right, HAM!
I won't even pretend to try and say I had dinner all planned out, we were out at family's house today so we ordered pizza.
So today's day of kicking of the new year with a bang ended with a thud in the cooking department, but at least we had a great time together and with family!
To me that is way more important then being the master of the grill, oven or kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment