CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Andersons Split Pea Soup


As I sit here pondering the New Year, ok really just trying to stay awake so I can prove to my kids I'm not "That" old yet.....I stumbled upon this recipe!
My husband absolutely loves this place and their soup, so I thought I would try to make it this weekend with my leftover ham.....ahh the never ending food source of great deals!
I plan on using a modified version however, so I can cook it in my crock pot as that is my all time favorite mode of preparing and cooking meals these days.
It is VERY difficult to burn or char something in a crock pot, it takes a very special talent for someone to do so.
Sadly that was me at one time until I learned there was a "low" knob on mine. :) oops!
On Saturday I will be warming up my 1971 Revel Crock pot and slow cooking some home made Andersons Split pea soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment