CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Look before you leap.....err plan.


Well the inevitable happened again! No eggs or onion anymore to make the aforementioned salad!
On to plan B then.....what was that again?

I am going to fry up the ham slices in the skillet using non fat butter spray then I will serve it with a romaine salad that has celery, fetta cheese, kidney beans and croutons in it.
We will still have our Sister Shubert's yeast dinner rolls (I LOVE those things!) and of course we can't have ham without a side of baked beans! Though I have to admit I cheated there too, unlike my wonderful sister in law that makes GREAT baked beans I use a can. Bush's worked for my mom and so they seem to work for me!
I may open up a jar of the peaches I canned this year to go with it all as well.

Now what to serve tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment