CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's for dinner?

This is a question I find myself asking more often then not around these parts!
As the mom and stay at home wife you would think, Dinner? Sure no problem!
But if you knew me you would know that though I may be a list maker I am not necessarily a list "doer" right away that is......
I wish I was a good cook, I enjoy it most of the time however most do not enjoy the after effects of my work.
It would be great if I could just open my pantry cabinet and voila! The ingredients and meal plan would just pop out and make themselves into a wondrous and nutritious meal that my family would enjoy.
That, as enjoyable as it sounds is not the case. I usually end up scrounging around for something or begging for take out.
I've tried freezer meals, family didn't like the ones I chose though I thought they were great!
I find something my husband likes and the kids hate it, find something the kids like and dad hates it etc etc
Well this blog is being started in hopes that I eventually learn how to please both crowds and further educate myself in healthy cooking and eating habits for my family!

Tonight's meal you ask? Ok so I was smart and actually sat down to think about it, we're having a pre-glazed spiral ham that I got on the 1/2 sale today! woo hoo, something good and cheap my favorite! :)
Followed with a side of romaine salad (darker the leaves the better they are for you!) and some corn bread Now if only I could find where I put that recipe......

No comments:

Post a Comment