CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Dessert time!

Oreo Cookie Bread

3/4 cup milk
1 egg
4 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups bread flour
1 1/2 teaspoons yeast
3/4 cup Oreo cookies, crushed

Bake according to manufacturer's instructions, adding the Oreos during the
raisin-bread cycle, or five minutes before the final kneading is finished.

I tried making this yesterday and I either did something wrong or it's just not that great of a bread....
But my machine doesn't have a special order for putting things in for raisin bread either.
Either way, I ended up with a chocolate loaf of bread and not the speckled thing I expected.
It might taste good with peanut butter though, who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment