CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Tater Tot casserole, revisited and revised!

So today around 4pm I realized oh no I forgot to defrost meat for dinner!
Then I remembered I had this HUGE package of ground beef in my fridge from my costco trip the other day. Hooray!
Well back to it being 4pm, still didn't have much of a dinner plan so I thought what the hey tater to casserole!
Too bad I didn't quite have all of the ingredients needed so I improvised some.... hope it works out! ha ha ha

1.25 lbs ground beef
salt and pepper to season
Kirkland signature, organic no salt seasoning
1 can cream of celery
1/2 can of milk
1 12 oz jar of turkey gravy
1 C of frozen peas
1 C of frozen corn
1 C shredded cheese
1 28 oz bag of frozen tater tots

Fry up the ground beef (I seasoned the meat with Nortons Salt & Pepper seasoning) drain off fat and layer in bottom of 9x13" glass pan.
Shake organic seasoning over top of layered meat, about 4-6 shakes worth.
Spread peas and corn over meat, then pour cream of celery, then gravy, then milk over top of that.
Cover with tater tots and then top that all with the cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment