CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Marinating in thoughts.....

A lot has been going on around here lately and it has me thinking about marinating for cooking juicier meats.
This evening we had pork chops that I had marinated (unintentionally) for a day and a half.
I kind of threw this sauce together by the skin of my teeth but it came out pretty good!

1/2 C low sodium soy sauce
2 C chicken broth
2 shakes of lemon/pepper seasoning
4 shakes of cumin
4 shakes of curry
3 shakes of dried parsley

I made sure the liquid covered all of the chops and also flipped the bag once in the morning after it being in all night and then again the next night so it had an even "swim" time. :)

Then I baked the chops for an hour at 325 degrees Fahrenheit and then finished it off at 350 degrees until the temp reached 130 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment